Sunday, October 18, 2020

According to MK Ultra scenario(specially since Polish uniformed criminal whom case was given over half year ago never ever contacted me in respect to car Skoda nor would one bother to reply my message to him few days ago in which one was informed about my stay in Slovenia via sms), one would surrender NOW case against me on behalf of Czech police to Slovenian police

 and its how I would get in trouble. Via MK Ultra, Polish police officer communicated in this very room in this very house via Skype with test subjects, but if I wouldn't see his way he would just ignore my replies and give case to Slovenian police with whom Poland and Czech were in crime agreement against me from day 1. Jah...so this is how this works now.

They went ahead with some mental hospital rescue scenario diarrhea, but I tell you already today - eat one yourself. Applies same as to Czech republic - police in Ostrava for I have stated to better keep and stolen phones and SD cards etc as don't want to see them again in my life time(I hate MY OWN stolen telephones and SD cards as a result just as much as Czech police involved in crime against me - will break them on your heads if you step with them infront of my nose).

BECAUSE THIS IS ABOUT YOUR RUINING ME 26 YEARS OF LIFE AND NOT RESCUING ANYTHING YOU HAVE IN ADDITIONA STOLEN FROM ME IS WHY. 

YOU DID IT FOR GERMANS/LONDON/WASHINGTON AND FOR YOUR OWN CRIME BOSSES AGANST ME - NOT FOR ME...YOU WERE THE MAIN REASON FOR ABDUCTION/TORTURE IN CZECH REPUBLIC/POLAND THAT WENT N FOR 26 YEARS AS YOU SHOULD PREVENT TORTURE AND HAVE INSTEAD INCITED IN ONE...YOU UNIFORMED POLICE SWINES WORLD HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING ALIKE YET UP TO DATE - BEASTS NOT PEOPLE. HUMAN HYEANS.

No comments:

Post a Comment