Monday, October 19, 2020

Was told case will be if WEST WILL NOT BE CAPABLE TO HUSH CRIME AGAINST ME

Many involved in MK Ultra(in last stages of one and it was order they picked from West) https://www.msn.com/en-xl/lifestyle/celebs/stars-who-have-shared-all-about-being-bipolar/ss-BB1a9Vlm?li=BBKxOg5#image=32 insisted that I will be diagnosed with minimum bipolar disorder before they would let me walk away...that in fact I WILL HAVE TO ACCEPT ONE for them to see in me if nothing else...

NOPE - THERE IS ZERO OF ANY KIND OF MENTAL DISORDER IN ME. But I do need urgently year/two of vacation with moderate involvement of work activities. Before vacation, thorough health examination as I suffer for over two years already from high blood pressure alike sound in my head(24/7 - sound is like if you would let air out of balloon) - for this I was told 10 years ago surgery will be necessary and has something to do with blood issues via poisoning and use of directed energy weapons. 

When I stated "vacation", I meant sport and normal sleep as they wouldn't give more than 4 hours of sleep on average for last two years...lack of sleep affects your memory and ability to concentrate which despite all is still far above average - add to that MK Ultra environment where pushed like it or not and you might understand whole thing. That I would diagnose myself with any kind of disease based on the stuff I went through so others would see themselves in me and I would receive compassion of some kind from others is a f*** NO . Their life is their choice. My life my choice. Even Novichok Elizabeth who did poisoning(the one who lately visited British research facility which detected poison in Navalny) , didn't self diagnose with illness and she is as sick as it gets. For beginning try with violent alcoholic pathological liar psychopath...

Poisoned and attacked with directed energy so I would become sleep deprived to the point I would quit/fall apart when in Poland for which Buckingham palace/ Washington DC/ BERLIN knew was abundant with proofs that took from me 26 years of life yes - mentally ill NOT... memory - sleep deprivation(handy when in search of the past in which you were involved)...am I right scum !!?????

Yes, I would have been better of dead in 2006, but such reason ceased to exist upon my arrival to destination in 2020 - I never ever really had suicidal thoughts to be honest and despite all.

Plunge I took in 2006 for which I knew will equal to swim across 10 pacific oceans, I knew will take everything from me for me to finally reach the other side where I made it - made it after 15 years of horror....made it, but not to self diagnose with some kind of depression or disorder after beating field of violent psychiatry(another war in midst of many I won) alone...I have life to live - family of my own to raise. Companies size of GM and even state to run !!! I never changed even a bit and never ever will !!! 

West is a disease...West tends to kill(either kill or subvert into self destructive servitude/slavery already in ruts) anything beautiful and strong that is not in image of one must be destroyed...

Hooligans/bandits/ criminals are just what they are regardless of their titles or social standings....

Many seen above on link have no disorders; they just fake to encourage(they are sellouts basically) social insecurity attitude within society which is preceded against TARGETED portion of population via all sorts of problems social engineers create. Those follow up on problems via psychiatric gestures for which public acceptance is needed(next to starts with disorders they tend to encircle victims also with "its okay me/he too" b.s., so that insecurity becomes more acceptable/cozy option) - prince Harry/William's mental day etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment