Sunday, October 25, 2020

Putin working with Merkel(BERLIN) via Navalny against Russia for global neonazi interests a fact undeniable

Putin gives about Russia as much as about last year's snow. He sees one through tsarist title and nothing more. His strategy is simple and indifferent from original concept. Will use Navalny to threaten/exhort(Russia is economically conditioned - extorted this way) Russia into global AmeroGerman neonazi cooperation for the sake of his tsarist title. Navalny NOT  a victim - just designated German Putin's agent. Nothing Navalny released to Russian public went un-noticed from Vladimir Putin's side. Concept used against me by British Royals, Washington DC, Macron, Merkel who teached me on how to stand up against them - teached me about their dirty little secrets so they too could condition own state apparatuses with denial of my case. Never made me sense per why they would drag me through all the dirt they had going, but my story was repeated throughout GB against numerous other Brits whom once my MK Ultra case commenced even introduced into one to BLOCK ME from assistance they claimed would offer me to all other parties involved(yup - they lied about everything since day 1 when whole thing commenced). Vladimir Putin is a criminal thug - a sellout bandit nazi colaborator who learned everything on how to from London alone. Is thirsty for blood like no one else. Russia in grave danger as no politician can stand up to challenges on is facing today.

Source to support above:

He sure did - he needed this to go n just as case was with me in Slovenia. They too assisted me to immigrate to Hungary in 2017 via Croatia and to Poland in 2018 - they need their game to go on(Kaczynski, Duda, Morawiecki, Andrej Babis are Putin's CIA palls - they too work against Polish, Czech interests pushing entire Slavic society into German neonazi pot). Dead Navalny would do nooo good to Putin as Germany couldn't condition Russia without one. Navalny involved in my MK Ultra case since early beginnings of one with total Putin's consent. From day ONE.


It wasn't Russia that freezed Navalny's assets, but instead Vladimir Putin who already does unheard to Russian constitution as you see - Putin alone did his best to make Navalny's LIE a valid claim.

I am not Putan Putanowich's tool and will not allow anyone to turn me into one. NO TO NAZISM AND YES TO FRIENDSHIP OF THE NATIONS ON GLOBAL SCALE !!! YES TO MUTUAL SLAVIC COOPERATION/BROTHERHOOD. WAR AGAINST WAR !!!


PEOPLE OF ALL COUNTRIES(WORLD) UNITE !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment