Monday, October 19, 2020

Donald Trump and Joe Biden who both had my car destroyed and things stolen believed and incited(brainwashed) under MK Ultra for me to relate to Bidens as in same situation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8841395/Donald-Trump-claims-Hunter-Bidens-laptop-revelations-rivals-family-grifters.html

 It is a CIA operation just as entire US elections are. The core was for me to see myself in Bidens who may/may not become US president. Further to push away from me if declining Biden other democrats. and off course to see Trump as brutalist who just goes out there and steals property infront of one's eyes...answer to Bidens and Trump is a NO. No more MK Ultra brainwash approved here. No more of your violent political shizoa.

Why would Biden with illegal stuff on his laptop wait for one to get taken away from him is probably related to attempted hijacking issue of Gretchen https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/08/us/gretchen-whitmer-michigan-militia.html - both are in my eyes indifferent from one another. Simply entertaining and designed to foremost entertain(make us forget about written bellow) and possibly favor via self sabotage who else than Trump.

US elections are a double razor for eastern Europe as is Trump who unofficially supports Russia(in reality hates one - idea was to create Slavic conflict break our unity via Putin) and Biden who openly supports NATO aggression on Belarus/Russia but is gambling on one via racism related issues - Trump a bad boy and Biden a good boy...its why I have stated already that regardless who wins US elections, my struggle to survive will continue against US as whole and not single political party..

Biden was involved in this case longer than Donald Trump or just as long if this explains anything...there were democrats who learned about my case as late as in 1999...its a scam/lie from both sides  to which tunes I don't play either way

I am extremely disappointed for American presidential choice in 2020, but would encourage for the sake of those who gave vote to Biden(Cortes Ocasio, Obamas etc.) to vote for Biden against Trump anyways but I DON'T PLAY TO AMERICAN POLITICAL TUNES ON HERE(American slavery certificate didn't pay me enough for me to play to republican/democrat shizosh** tunes against my Slavic fatherlands and myself)....

US ELECTIONS OF 2016/2020 A SCAM OF THE CENTURY  = OCCUPATION OF POLAND, UKRAINE, CZECH AND ATTEMPT TO CAUSE CIVIL WAR IN BELARUS AND EVN RUSSIA...GRAMMIES, AWARDS, FILM ROLES, DISCOUNTED PROPERTIES SAW NOTHING, HEARD NOTHING, KNOW NOTHING KILL A LOT POLITIC !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment