Friday, October 9, 2020

Told by Angela Merkel infront of her new Headquarters of the Federal Intelligence Service in Berlin

 I cite her in 2015, "We owe you 4 billion Dollars/Euros, but if you chose Polish woman that psychologist it will be nothing do just that you know"(it was about money, job in there, and then as last also about psychologist in a sense we also have to tell you...)....

Asking her what if I chose Polish psychologist...

Answer from Merkel, "Then you get nothing...few millions I don't know...".

NOBODY HATED MY POLISH PSYCHOLOGIST MORE THAN ANGELA MERKEL. SHE HATED AND HATES THE LIVING GUTS OUT OF ONE AND ITS WHY ALSO I AM CERTAIN SHE IS THE RIGHT CHOICE. 


NOBODY HATED ME MORE THAN ANGELA MERKEL EITHER - NOT EVEN DONALD TRUMP(she would stare at me at times and lough - insist that now finally I am insane...this was her repeated specialty...you will never made it hahaha).


@Angela Merkel - We will multiply number 4 with 10 for Germany alone(luckily for me, German zilchionaires like Lidl/Aldi/ Hofers etc. became real billionaires via this case and same was with car industry) and go from there and if not, you do as you stated case would be(pack) if I would ask for "too much".


Federal Intelligence Service in Berlin is where she feels safe to talk publicly that is if you are drugged up - just one of her locations and in Berlin alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment