Saturday, July 1, 2023

The third Tatiana I wanted to date since age probably even 7(doubt 8) when delivered drugged up from Slovenia to Moscow, however was Tatiana I dated in Vitebsk(2017)

Lukashenko personally delivered her to improve my dating rating and she was all warmed up for it - but she did have two other boys disposable to choose from. She was used for manipulation and I eventually rejected her in third grade along with all others. Lawyer Slava from Vitebsk was my big enemy from

childhood and remained as such even during MK Ultra at least till we met in person in 2017. It didn't come to me on time in respect to early early childhood https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/06/the-two-i-met-in-belarusnot-one-i-dated. Russians in Moscow called me a Russian high school dropout because I made it with Moscowian kids all the way to door steps of the 1st grade Russian high school

Both Tatianas from Belarus made it to my room and appears had content deleted - its what they suggested/insisted during MK Ultra case was. With the one who works at Moscow hysterically yelling at me and for second one whom I dated issuing me some other unwelcome issues in my face.

Tanja Fajon and Slovenian police - Golobič, Borut Pahor, Janša, Peterle, and others know more about how that was done when hijacked from Poland to Slovenia in 2018, 2019, and 2020.

No comments:

Post a Comment