Sunday, July 16, 2023

As for psychiatrist Peter Kapš and nurse Janko(home for elderly)

These two were INVOLVED AS TWO YUGO FUHRERS SINCE MY CHILDHOOD(injected at hramar school Grm playgrounds by local Novo mesto police) and would administer mostly other groups of children involved in MK Ultra. I deeply disliked both of these individuals as were known amongst kids as the two most violent individuals - to participate in the group which consisted or had to do with any of these two criminals'(specially Janko), it was considered as punishment. Psychiatrist Kapš became incharged of 7th and 8th graders when introduced and as for Janko from what I can recall, he was at Grm and have transferred possibly even to another school and then again returned. He took physical advantage of me when drugged up, but I did beat him up in a real time when one got in my hands despite age difference what rather was a tremendous disgrace for him. I did get him on the floor and hammered him and he did bagged me for mercy probably in when I was in fourth grade of grammar school. Wouldn't see one for two/three years during which he grew disproportionally when compared to me claiming me how I would never ever have the opportunity to repeat past encounter - it was not unusual for me to take on three to even four years old child if necessary. Yugo Soviet injections worked https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/the-first-international-project.html 

Psychiatrist Peter Kapš was groomed to be a top UDBA individual in region and police needed one due to somewhat age similarity involved in my case. The one who would handle me police directors claimed me. Violent from beginning to the end.

POLICE WHICH IS ADMINISTERING MY WRITING AGAIN PLAYED WITH THIS EXACT CORNERSTONE WHICH WAS IMPORTANT TO PSYCHIATRIST PETER KAPŠ.

No comments:

Post a Comment