Tuesday, July 25, 2023

British royals paraded(visits) Miami Downtown for no less than 5 years demanding from me to "SAVE ME" as must to immigrate from USA to Canada

British royals had a lots of demands next to violence - as for solutions("saving me"), I am unaware. "Saving me" obviously from myself was a motto of Slovenian psychiatrists and Slovenian police who continued to demand on behalf of Serbia and Russia during MK Ultra hijackings from Miami to Slovenia for me to return or that those couldn't save me what rater seemed in my eyes as totally insane.

British royals didn't act only as Russian spies but have also brokered Russian crime against me on US soil. Met Florida senators during their visits as well as other politicians in Miami before my eyes to suggest me openly how I will not manage to escape. Princess Anne took charge to deliver me home in 2002 inside of ex wife's store where they visited with Charles ...prince Edward was extremely aggressive - viscous with Charles and Andrew who laughed pointed at me as if I was a baby.


Russians had old Russian lady(replica of pronounces Anne) during early childhood in Moscow for her to see herself in Russia as much as possible https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/what-to-consider-before-acquiering.html

Canada is liable for Russian genocide against me just as Great Britain. I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO DID WHOM WHAT IN CANADA. ALL I KNOW IS THAT NO ONE EVER CAME TO MY RESCUE. I CONSIDER CANADIAN INVOLVEMENT AGAINST ME THROUGH USE OF ROYALS AS EXTREME FORM OF THE STATE OPPRESSION AND WILL NOT TOLERATE ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment