Monday, July 17, 2023

I asked mother how father is doing after advising her about cherries which I have moved to basement

---Mother stated that father has a fever and didn't feel good when compared to yesterday. During MK Ultra, mother repeatedly brainwashed me that "fever" means they will get father killed and would be repeated to me only twice to three times before one would be killed. Entire village supported during MK Ultra as stated while displaying under MK Ultra also boot on the stick upside down which was translated to me exactly as I stated...few days ago during visit to father I found glass of sugar left next to his bed which psychiatrist Kapš and nurse Janko tutored me with police I should play attention to and have repeatedly interrogated based on my own illness I suffered during MK Ultra(I was tortured and had health wasted for police and psychiatrist to demand see setups which they used to drive me

insane in respect to coming murder of father before my eyes through eyes of real suffering I was subjected too), what exactly have I came up to as far as conclusions concerning sugar consumption - they demanded from me to acknowledge how sugar impacted cancer in me, kidneys, liver etc when feeding me with one during MK Ultra butcheries....mother did same with sweets with which she, nurse Janko, psychiatrist Kapš, people who gathered in the house with police and politicians from near and Ljubljana were driving me insane....

---As for cherries, she stated me after advising her about having them moved to basement that it was the only right thing to do as those would go souer within matter of short time....when asking her how come she didn't tell me earlier about it, she stated me that I didn't ask her https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/audio-recording-of-mother-assault-on-me.html I further advised her they measured even time as per how fast those go souer with windows open and with windows closed after demanding from me to number each jar and store their on stairways as I initially did....just as with father, village people have with police and all others involved proceeded to drive me insane in respect to mother insisting me on how I should save at least mother as father that will be too


late etc...LIE ATOP OF THE LIE WITH ZERO GRAIN OF THE TRUTH SINCE MY BIRTH.

IT WAS ALL BASED ON ATTEMPTS TO FUCK ME THROUGH BULLYING DURING VISITS AT FATHER ON WHAT TO GET ME BACK INTO SERVITUDE TRACK ALL SORTS OF CONSPIRACY THEORIES AGAINST FATHER(ALL VIA PRIOR VIOLENT MK ULTRA PLATFORMS - SAME AS BULLYING) WERE REINTRODUCED - CREMESCHNITTE FEEDING, HALF ROTTEN FRUIT, GLASS OF SUGAR PLACED FOR WHICH THEY CLAIMED ME MOTHER FORGOT ONE ETC.

As much as mother didn't have money for cherries and have used opportunity to cause as much stress as possible for buying those, she did offered me one for new laptop which was also interested in MK Ultra by German side with idea as they claimed to get mother a chance....computer when one has problem with kidneys/liver etc. will not save one's life, but cherries could and I rate did helped me out.

Further, "fever"(it was all sorts of brainwash mother used to get from me immediate attention for father - immediate visits to one, so they wouldn't kill one as was instructed) and such as always appeared whenever I worked all night long and didn't get sufficient amount of sleep as if police and psychiatrists and mother didn't know everything about injuries they continued to make chronic through poisoning for no less 30 years. SPLEEN LOVES NOTHING MORE THAN UNREST AND STRESS. BOOT WITH WHICH VILLAGERS SYMBOLIZED FATHER WAS HANGED IN THAT POLE FOR NO LESS THAN 6 MONTHS FOR ME TO SEE ONE EVERY DAY WHEN PASSING BYE.

AFTER EVERY GARBAGE THAT MOMMY PLANTED ACCORDINGLY WITH MK ULTRA INSTRUCTIONS WHICH DEEPLY ALSO INVOLVED ILLUMINATI GARBAGE FROM ABROAD https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/07/indian-prime-minister-narendra-modi.html , MOMMY MADE SURE IN EXACTLY SAME FASHION TO HAVE PREPARED NEXT DAY FOOD NUTRITIOUS AND HEALTHY FOR SPLEEN - EVERYTHING ACCORDINGLY WITH MK ULTRA BUTCHERIES AND WITH THE SAME CONCEPT FROM A TO Z. GOOD NUTRITIOUS FOOD, HOWEVER, IN NO WAY COULD MAKE IT UP FOR SYSTEMATIC AND 100% CONTROLLED WORSENING OF HEALTH https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/05/novo-mesto-police-director-janez-ogulin.html IMPLEMENTED THROUGH OCCASIONAL SUPER BOOSTERS OF ALREADY HEAVILY IMPACTED INTERNAL ORGANS AND FOR WHICH POISON POLICE ALONE CLAIMED ME THAT POISON CAN KILL TOTALLY HEALTHY(NEVER MIND THEY STATED ME A PERSON SUFFERING WITH ISSUES CONCERNING KIDNEY/LIVER) UNLIKE MYSELF FOR WHOM THEY DETERMINED HAVE DONE ALREADY CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF DAMAGE. 

POLICE PLAYED WHAT IS KNOWN IN SLOVENIAN LANGUAGE A CIGUMIGU GAME---A BIT LEFT AND A BIT RIGHT AND A BIT LEFT AND A BIT RIGHTS TILL INDIVIDUAL SUCCUMBS DOWN TO ITS KNEES WITHOUT CALLING OUT HIS KILLERS FOR WHOM ONE FEELS EVEN SORRY - FEARS WILL LOOSE THEM.





THEY ALL HAD A GREAT PIECE OF ADVICE IN RESPECT TO PARENTS AFTER RIPPING APART MY LIFE AND EVEN THEIRS.

No comments:

Post a Comment