Sunday, July 16, 2023

I was bagging prince Charles, princess Anne, queen Elisabeth and others to save me(take me to UK as they depicted did for some other children) when I was in 7th grade of grammar school - age 13

It was unprecedented move for which I can't say I am ashamed to admit, but am sure proud to
say to the world was REJECTED AND HUMILIATED. Labeled as insane and unworthy of greater than Great Brittain !!!!

THEN BRITISH ROYALS PROCEEDED TO HUMILIATE ME INFRONT OF GERMANS AND DEMANDED FROM ME TO BAG GERMAN SIDE TO TAKE ME IN WHICH I DID WITH I CITE BRITISH PRINCE CHARLES AND PRINCE ANDREW "NOBODY WILL, PERHAPS GERMANS WOULD BUT MUST ASK THEM WE WON'T" - THEY POINTED AT ANGELA MERKEL AND ALSO WESTERN GERMAN TEAM WHO, HOWEVER, INSISTED ME HOW I HAVE TO FINISH SCHOOL FIRST AN SO IT WENT. THEY PLAYED WITH HOPE AND BUTCHERED FROM BOTH SIDES - RUSSIAN AND FROM WEST FOR NO LESS THAN 48 YEARS..

THIS BRITISH GERMAN LOBBYING TO TAKE ME IN CAME WITH ENORMOUS COST FOR ME AS TEACHER OF PHYSICS RIPPED ME APPART IN MY FIRST GRADE OF HIGH SCHOOL.ALTHROUGH WITHOUT ANY RIGHT DUE TO VIOLENCE PERFORMED ON ME, I BECAME DEPICTED AS A TRAITOR AMONGST CHILDREN.

@princess Anne and Edward - you laughed at my face when I was 13 years old and used opportunity with your mother to humiliate me.

I asked criminals the same at age 16, 17 JUST TO BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY MY SCHOOL TEACHERS AND SCHOOLMATES AS A TRITOR TO YUGOSLAVIA AND EVEN SLOVENUIA but no more...never again. Despite my treating them as own family, never again. They knew where their place was.

THESE PEOPLE NEVER EVER WERE PART OF ME IN ANY WAY. IT WAS JUST AN BAD ACCIDENT THAT ENTERED MY LIFE.




Prince William ‘scared’ for King Charles: ‘I’m worried about having him around’

Prince William allegedly has massive fears surrounding the health and wellbeing of King Charles

By Web Desk
July 13, 2023



Prince William is allegedly growing more worried about the health and well-being of his father, King Charles.


Admissions regarding the same have been issued by Prince William himself.

A report by the Daily Mail brought these fears forward.

Per their claims, Prince William is now ‘even more worried’ because his father has reached his 70's.

“Now he's reached his 70th year it's a perfect time to consolidate a little bit,” Prince William believes.

This is mainly because “as most families would do, you are worried about having them around and making sure their health's OK”.

Not to mention, even though “he's the fittest man I know but equally I want him to be fit until he's 95.”

The conversation concluded with Prince William also going as far as to add that he’s working diligently on giving King Charles as much time with his grandchildren as possible.

“It's something I'm working more heavily on, put it that way. I think he does have time for it, but I would like him to have more time with the children,” he believes.




BLOG DOWNLOAD UPDATED ON JULY 17th, 2023 

YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT
You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.




No comments:

Post a Comment