Saturday, September 24, 2022

Mother leaves message on a table - also involved in MK Ultra, but does her and police no good

We have a mixture of black racism incitement with domestic violence attacks involved here in Slovenia. Lets see how it will develop. Ljubljana because its a psychiatry that will be - and there is a number from rescuers mother wrote down I suppose for herself...Uncle Ben jar that I have not seen yet in a nice orange color...number from emergency rescuers is written on a paper addressed with Ljubljana and will say at this point to mother, I have to clean my name meaning domestic violence(all the garbage) will be placed online. This also is in line with Slovenian police and state prosecutor which designed crime to be resolved once everyone in Ljubljana returns from vacations. My mother sadistically stated under MK Ultra torture for her departure when all the fruit is gone not before...
Sure there is a domestic violence brewing in this household and for a very very long time. Verbal assaults follow up on me daily next to what you see right here.
From yesterday and I have as much as this as you like....

Audio recordings with verbal aggression from mothers' side as many as you like.



RELATED TO CAR SALE CRIME(POLICE OFFICER SOLD DAMAGED CAR) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/09/original-audio-of-ex-hospital-vehicles.html WHICH I AM HEADING ON COURT AND CONTINUATION OF EMPLOYMENT SEARCH....


@ANTONIO GURERRES INVOLVED IN CRIME AGAINST ME SINCE 1995 - AM I RIGHT !!??? I WASN'T DOING ANYTHING BACK THEN - DIDN'T MANAGE TO IDENTIFY ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN WORDS ANYONE...SO WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH YOU SINCE I DID !!????

No comments:

Post a Comment