Thursday, September 29, 2022

TURNED INTO BOMB WAS TOLD: According to claims from Novo mesto police investigators, my power-bank if exploded(they caused one damage) would possibly even kill me

Sophisticated flat power-bank(according to German Olaf Scholtz no good at all as one has 8000Mah only) for which I was told is a promo by Macron and Olaf Scoltz(they purchased last 40 pieces from French store Leclerk in Poland to hand them out to MK Ultra participants in Slovenia during hijacking in 2020, but Slovenian police got different plans for one) also appears was modified into bomb which would detonate itself as soon as I would  begun to work on one as brainwashed to do under MK Ultra by Slovenian police investigators. Following instructions very likely would leave me seriously crippled I found as even sound alarm triggered itself on power-bank after charging battery of one(using usb connectors attached straight to battery from power-bank) for just 10 minutes...according to one of the police officers(short 178cm tall) he managed to detonate three such power-banks next to Krka river on our parcel in 2020. During destruction of flat power-bank, I was taken to all shops in Novo mesto city where arguments with police investigators even ensued at some of the shops as those demanded damage to be inflicted on yet another item in-front of me.

@Macron and Olaf Scholz and all other foreign diplomats  - this is what you presence was used for by Slovenian police.

They came up with some 10 different scenarios on opportunity involving also Polish Andrzej Duda who claimed me damages will be inflicted in area where power bank alone had port for charging...in repair shops they demanded from me to take one completely apart pointing garbage me under circuit board and battery connectors to basically turn item into as much as damaged disfigured item...f**** madness. Lost two days on repair of something that I have no clue on how to repair and will have to go to repair shop instead...it appears that something was done to-prevent powerbank to lock(separate) battery from circuit board and what consequently somehow connects + and - at the same time.....something I figured out never ever should be the case regardless....the more battery is charged, the greater chance for explosion I figured out, but this is yet to inspect at the repair shop....it caught my attention after I learned that battery despite powerbank being used on 20 occasions the most is like half depleted...I didn't get initial performance anywhere near...it started with neighbor police officer Metod Jerman on how powerbanks just don't hold as much as is advertised and it grew into as explained above....returned back to Polish hostel at Gdanska to see powerbank clearly was opened...

JANEZ OGULIN AND HIS INVESTIGATORS. QUITE AGITATED AS I SHOWN NOOO REMORSE FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST ME...

Once I learned about alarm that begun to buzz, I just stopped operation which I completed outside on a metal plate with powerbank battery(opened powerbank with connectors attached straight to battery of the powerbank) connected to another powerbank via usb cables.

And so a promo for which the two politicians suggested will help me identifying people who will have same powerbank(not sold anywhere else than in Poland) could well being attempt tp compell me to detonate myself with powerbank.

ALSO TWO BRAND NEW BATTERIES 18600 WHICH I PURCHASED FROM CHINA WERE ALSO DAMAGES SEVERELY AND FOR WHICH MILORAD DODIK ANTICIPATED WOULD BLOW ME UP...ONE ARRIVED KNIFED AS NEW IN THE PACKAGE AND THE SECOND ONE WAS DAMAGED DUSRING MK ULTRA TORTURE WHICH CRIMINALS OPERATED IN OUR HOUSE POINTING ME TO NOT USE THOSE AS THEY COULD KILL ME - KNOWING DEFACTO I HAD WITH BROKEN BUDGED NOTHING ELSE TO USE. 

SLOVENIA POLICE IS DANGEROUS. WHILE YET I HAVE TO LEARN ABOUT POWERBANK, I CAN POSITIVELY CONFIRM THAT KNIFED 18600 CELLS WERE ATTEMPT TO KILL ME...THEY BRAINWASHED FOR ME TO USE THOSE WITH REFLECTOR FOR NIGHT SWIMMING IN KRKA RIVER WHERE THEY TOOK ME FOR SWIMMING UNDER MK ULTRA....

EXPLOSION OF 18600 BATTERY CAN BE DEADLY IF YOU HAVE ONE ATTACHED TO HEAD AND EXPLODES...SPECIALLY IF SWIMMING. NOT OKAY JUST AS CAR TIRES ON MAZDA PROTEGE REPLACED WITH OLD WORN OUT TIRES WERE NOT OKAY !!!! SLOVENIAN POLICE MURDERS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment