Saturday, September 10, 2022

Now king Charles claimed me since 1999(4 years after his initial crime which involved occupied Croatia and Africa FOR WHICH FEW KNEW) that he won't let me get away with it - HE CLAIMED THIS IN FRONT OF OTHERS

 OR I WILL PROVE MY CASE AND EXPRESS GRATITUDE TO ONE FOR "HELP" OR SIMPLY ROTTEN AWAY....IN CASE I WOULD TURN AGAINST ONE(its how he "explained" stated in title) AFTER PROVING CASE, HE PROMISED ME DEATH....criminal went on to repeat stated here for over 20 years, but the moment one stated me how will not let me get away with it(ALL THE THEFT HE COMMITTED NEXT TO STATED IN TITLE), I immediately knew where he came from...he and his family hunted for no less than 28 years. Thats a real Charles....prince king whatever who used William to repeat me the same phrase since 2008 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/09/it-was-since-2008-that-prince-charles.html ....

THAT HE WILL NOT LET ME GET AWAY WITH IT !!!

DO YOU REALIZE WEIGHT OF THESE WORDS ON HERE !!?????

NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND WHOLE THING ON WHY https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/09/british-royals.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment