Sunday, September 18, 2022

According to good number of trash my mother involved from MK Ultra scenarios into present, father won't last around for too long

 Slovenian state appears will remove one from process at any time now. Now even black foot-role from Daiwa fishing pole appeared in middle garage...he was listed as good to either disappear(issued death certificate) or be gone(mother indicated dehydration issues) as soon as upon queen Elisabeth's funeral...luckily, I am not the only relative of his next to sister, niece, his wife and others who he praised. I
AM THE ONE, HOWEVER, WHO WILL MAKE DAMN SURE ABOUT HIS JAR AS LEGITIMATE. HE PLAYED A PSYCHIATRIST IN MY FACE STRAIGHT TO THE END AS HE STATED ME IN THE FACE WOULD. HIS PHYSICAL VIOLENCE WHICH COMMENCED IN 1995 STOPPED BRIEFLY IN 1999 AFTER POLICE CONFRONTED ONE...AS BLACKS FROM US BECAME AGAIN INVOLVED(SUSPENDED ALSO DUE TO VIOLENCE MIKE TYSON), HOWEVER, HE FOUND HIS WAY BACK TO THE TABLE TO CAUSE MORE HARM VIA VIOLENCE...HE WAS THE WORST INDIVIDUAL EVEN UNDER MK ULTRA AS FAR AS CAUSING PHYSICAL HARM. HE THEN USED OTHERS TO KEEP HIM SAFE DURING ATTACKS....IS A HUMAN GARBAGE IN ALL HUMAN GARBAGE MIGHT AS ONE POSSIBLY CAN BE.... GARBAGE TO THE END.

PUSHED IN MY FACE ON WHAT SHOULD BE A DEAD BED(DURING WORST CANCER OUTBREAKS I SUFFERED) EVEN A FILTHY STINKING HAND RACKETS WHILE BULLYING WITH MK ULTRA TORTURE SCENARIOS - HIS LAST AND ONLY HOPE WAS FOR ME TO LOOSE TEMPER AND PROVE BY THOSE WHO USED ONE HOW I WAS THE ONE TO BLAME FOR HIS HOSPITAL STAY...TRASH TO THE END.

JUST AS I EXPLAINED IN VIDEO(POLICE VIDEO RECORDED ONE, BUT BORUT PAHOR HAD INVESTIGATING POLICE OFFICER WHO STOPPED AND VIDEO RECORDED CRIME ON FEW OCCASIONS REMOVED I THINK EVEN TO LJUBLJANA - SO HE WOULDN'T INTERRUPT MILAN KUČAN AND HIS TEAM) https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/09/2-of-2-ukrainian-anger-toward-berlin-is.html

REAL HUMAN DUNG



IN THE KITCHEN EXACTLY AS YOU SEE...GOT ORDERS FROM BEGINNING FROM MILAN KUČAN AND OTHERS AND BEGUN TO IMPLEMENT VIOLENCE AFTERWARDS ON HIS OWN....SINCE NOBODY KNEW WHAT WENT ON, POLICE VIDEO RECORDED ONE TO PROVE WHO, WHERE, AND HOW WAS BEHIND "MY BAD STRANGER AND STRANGER BEHAVIOR" UNDER MK ULTRA...
Not a word from one....zero...I cite, "I will leave you photo so you will see who"(this was the amount of violence he implemented on me - I would have killed one if I only could have get ahold of one with my hands during his "MK Ultra" sessions on me...he had people around him when I finally reached out to get him as drugged up as I was - the biggest trash coward I ever known for who went after 18 years of MK Ultra torture to press domestic violence charges against me and claims on how I communicate with nazis at night n behalf of Slovenian state...killing this shit under MK Ultra would leave me with huge surprise once I would collect myself from drugs they used on me....his violence was so overwhelming that I no longer recognized one under MK ultra). THEY HAD A LOTS OF CARDS THAT RED DEATH IN THEIR HANDS YET THEY MANAGED TO REALIZE NOTHING.



MONEY FOR TORTURE ITS WHAT IT WAS, HOUSE IS ABOUT TO GET DEMOLUTED...EVEN PHOTOS OF PRINCE CHARLES AND ANDREW SHOULD BE AVAILABLE - IN CRIME SINCE 1998....NOTHING IS TOO EXPENSIVE FOR SOME WHEN IT COMES PROOFS...


Americana and other foreign psychiatrists and psychologists who learned about father's crime insisted me to NOT MENTIONED WHAT I WOULD DO WITH ONE UNDER MK ULTRA IF I COULD HAVE, BUT WHO WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT EXACTLY WENT ON IF NOT !!???? How can reader or judge obtain impression about how far crime have more than often gone in this case !!????

Even that one will return home after you publish something like this and then poor you....well, I hope he does. I managed 28 years him and numerous others - extremely successfully too. If he return home, I will provide one with best assistance possible just like I did prior to his departure...

No comments:

Post a Comment