Friday, September 2, 2022

@France - prince Charles have had me walk next to Slovenian police and psychiatrists drugged up at Otočec where one video recorded confirmation statement they obtained from me via silicone masks

 Slovenian police used on opportunity in 2015 and 2017 silicone mask of what probably was Macron who claimed me will have French foreign legion(involved in my MK Ultra case since 1995) kill British royals if those would present obstacles for me. Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2022/09/till-today-i-didnt-know-who-i-wasam.html , so I completely get it where conspiracy theories about Diana's death surfaced from. They asked criminal on the side(most likely Charles - Charles had habit to use people for his crimes which he wanted to obtain statements while video recording on the side himself) if one was

satisfied with what I didn't understood went on at all till they brainwashed over and over again. 

BREXIT SURE HAS ITS MEANING BUT NONE SCREAMS LOUDER THAN SILENCE OF ROYAL SCAVENGERS.

SLOVENIAN POLICE USED LOGIC ON HOW FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION IS INTERNATIONAL WITH BRITISH SERVING IN ONE AS WELL....

PERHAPS SILENCE THIS TIME IS NOT SO GOLDEN


Princess Diana,  Diana, Princess of Wales, Henry Paul , queen Elisabeth, prince William, prince Harry





YOU CAN SHARE MY BLOG THE AUSER TIMES ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD, BUT WITHOUT PERMISSION TO MODIFY ANY OF MY CONTENT OR CHARGE FOR ANY OT ITS CONTENT

You can FREELY post and share for free anywhere in the world, but without the right to charge for content or modify blog posts(or to add whatever is not mine to one) in any way. With my being cut even from healthcare for which mother is paying out of her own pocket to look legitimate as possible(with so many royals writing their own memoirs for so many years already without releasing single one), I figured out is in my best interest to share here seen with you world.

Here is the blog content...


And here is the template
OR

No comments:

Post a Comment