Thursday, November 5, 2020

The one who craved for spine injury was prince Andrew - not eastern European leaders and this for retaliation sake of his daughter Eugenia

Things with my spine went from bad to the worst as I rebuffed prince Andrew's provocation on marriage with his daughter Eugenia after he detailed me on scoliosis issue she was experiencing in 2002/2003(this when she was just 12/13 years old). After initial facial profiling which I passed, I rejected possibility of idea to marry someone with severe spine problems despite royal status. Tactics used by criminal were indifferent from his partner in US, Donald rump who had at the same age(12/13) his daughter profiled via MK Ultra case. I cite Andrew, "will break your spine #$%^ you %$#$%^"

Beginning in 2003 the latest(it was extremely bad before already), shivering/ trembling/ seizures as if connected to voltage 220V when in bed during sleep became a new normal - the one blamed for was China for whom they insisted me burned my brain with electroshocks(guilty even in USA according to Trump and John McCain) and eastern European leaders. Based on what I know now about injury and 2015 in Strykow, Poland where/when Trump literately while walking toward Corning and improperly carrying super loaded backpack have pushed me in area of future injury which exploded in 2019. He demonstrated me side(exact corner and location of spine) from which bulge will effect me citing me its not herniated/bulged disc the only problem, but also curved spine.


Related on spine issues or how whole game commenced https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/10/idea-on-breaking-spines-was-born-by.html

What I initially blamed for it all on electroshocks could have well been https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/10/this-is-what-united-states-of-america.html


THEY DRILLED AND DRILL CHILDREN AS LITTLE AS 4/5 YEARS OLD ON WHAT MK ULTRA IS TO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. POLISH PSYCHOLOGIST WHO KNEW AND KNOWS ALL ABOUT MY SPINE COULD CONFIRM JUST THAT. CHILDREN IN POLITICAL CIRCLES OF TODAY LEARN WHAT MK ULTRA IS EARLIER THAN TO READ. NOT 7/8 AS I GESTURED LAST TIME...


For eveything above, however, I do have to thank to United Nations' official of World's Health Organization branch Tedros Adhanom Ghebre Jesus(Je$U$ you know) of African decent and with very impressive communist career - handpicked by Donald Trump to serve via Bill Gates to greater neonazi agenda.


Je$U$

No comments:

Post a Comment