Wednesday, November 4, 2020

I REJECT US ELECTIONS TOTALLY:: I consider US elections of 2020 as direct assault on me personally

I see US politic united as one against me because Donald Trump DIDN'T get more than 20% of votes whichever way you turn story what translates that democrats PROTECTED Donald Trump and republican party already by declining to involve my case publicly three months prior to elections and secondary via fake agreed elections as seen.

AS A RESULT OF SUCH POLITIC, THESE ELECTION RESULTS ARE GOING TO BE USED AGAINST YOU AND ME EVEN WITH BIDEN'S VICTORY - ALREADY ARE(they are stronger signal to you than elections of 2016 as Trump ever since became proven racist with clear fascist agenda on his mind) !!!

Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama,  Florida where Hispanics would vote for someone who do love to shot them in the legs at the border etc. is where Trump won !!????? Really and this because he had 5 rappers expressing support for one just 24 hours before the end of elections !!??? 

Really !!!!?????

For me the difference between you giving Trump 49%(30% is unacceptable) or victory is NON EXISTING(it would be better for me Trump won this elections in this case as is now democrat party that will use fake election results against me)

@DEMOCRAT PARTY - YOU CAN HAVE AND YOU DID HAVE A PARTY ON YOUR PEOPLE WHOM YOU FULLED FOR 75 YEARS AND WHAT BROUGHT US ON ITS KNEES IN 2016, BUT YOU WILL NOT HAVE ONE ON ME NOT EVEN A SINGLE DAY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment