Tuesday, November 17, 2020

MK ULTRA: Two FUNNY Armenian terrorists aka "resistance fighters" recognized(appeared for show) in Lodz Poland per American CIA(Central Intelligence Agency)

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/yDMQYJHFZjg

Salaam alaikum..

Clearly a terrorism. Not assistance of any kind. It was Donald Trump's pre election stunt and ultimate attempt to destroy me. Thats all

Individual I was talking with was in city of Novo mesto(in Slovenia - in my city) in year 2003/2004 already. My timing was very bad in respect to this case.


@Armenia - nothing personal, but your government went far too far in respect to my case alone:
Here is how my original stance in respect to Armenia looked like(NO MORE) till I pulled out what too place against me personally https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/10/turkey-and-iran-against-tiny-armenia-i.html just so you will understand who cooked whole thing and why I changed view drastically. This was published what you can see yourself on October 15th, 2020 or more than a month ago - it was my first article on Armenia on what I have not published anything - I instead begun to evaluate my acquaintances.

Jeszcze jeden raz Panie Kaczynski/Duda/ Morawiecki ?

WATCH YOU BACK WHEN(IF) IN POLAND !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment