Sunday, November 15, 2020

Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan was the first individual involved(brainwasher assigned to me as handler) in MK Ultra concerning Armenia

and Armenia DID assaulted Azerbajani civilians before anything else once war commenced there. They replicated in Turkey with whom they didn't start war due to its size a Black Lives Matters movement in US which fought and is fighting for bare survival, but for all the wrong reasons - well panned ahead WARMONGERING for WW3. Will release audios about Armenian terrorist movement that traced me to Poland - in a hostel at Gdanska to be exact.

@Armenia - you need to keep your warmongering trash to yourself not force(drugged up) one down the throat to foreigners of which I am Slovenian native with also American citizenship. 


Kim Kardashian's father involved MK Ultra case was also one of them. TIM DRAIN SWAMP AND CLEAN OUR COUNTRIES OF CHRISTIAN RADICALISM KNOWN IN PAST ALSO AS NEONAZISM.


Armenia created huge problem to me with its terrorist activities as Muslim countries due to dust one created around MK Ultra case(Armenia announced coming war in advance), turned against me.

Poland as dangerous as it gets if you ask me. Donald Trump and American administration forced them down the throat to me....FASCISM NAZISM WARMONGERING !!! Placing me in the middle of it because of which games I lost 26 years of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment