Sunday, November 1, 2020

SILENCE IS LOUD(in this case not golden) TOO - 1 LESS TODAY: After killing of Mr. Peter Townsend, his grave remained uncared/neglected

Abandoned because people begun according to close to royals circle's individual to fear to even lay down flowers - pay respect to Mr. Peter Townsend whose grave he demonstrated me. "FEAR" from repeating the same to others in inner royal circle if they would demonstrate compassion/care for one begun to spread...silence of lambs !!! The day after - today, however, one less to testify....


At no surprise to me, just day after publishing https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2020/10/charlie-took-initiative-in-placing.html news, close friend of Elizabeth was gone for good - BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU 100% IF IN HOLLYWOOD RO YOU ARE PUBLICLY KNOWN AND SO DOES WHO SERVE ROYALS. Anything you state out loud in your solitude goes noticed just so you know https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13080087/the-queen-cousin-lady-elizabeth-shakerley-anson-dead/

Lady Elizabeth Anson pointed finger at me(even thyat I was subjected to MK Ultra - stoned with drugs as hell at the time and needed help myself) upon execution of Mr. Peter Townsend, today she no longer is on this world.
EVERYBODY KNOWS ELIZABETH SHAKERLEY WAS A GREAT FRIEND AND SUPPORTER OF PETER TOWNSEND - IN FACT THE BIGGEST ONE OF ALL AND I KNOW SO BECAUSE I REMEMBER WHAT I WAS TOLD BY HER AND OTHERS.

No comments:

Post a Comment