Monday, June 1, 2020

Mr. Aleksander Kwaśniewski(president of Poland December 23, 1995 – December 23, 2005)

Can confirm(and his wife) my MK Ultra case commenced in Poland already in as early as in 1995...probably(I estimate) exactly 4/5 months prior to his official presidency.


He was selected based on his facial physical profiling along several other candidates by myself personally when subjected to MK Ultra about two weeks prior to elections presidential duties/elections in December of 1995 is what I was told.

Who person who, however, selected him out of few candidates was - I do not know. 


I am ashamed of this kind of practice and will now as a result of one not leave Poland. Will express more interest in fish instead - I guess.

Czech Milos Zeman with Skoda was 1995 and not 1996 therefore what shocks me a bit more. 

And here is THE Polish pimp who got me into Poland. She was the one I expressed interest in when subjected to MK Ultra, and Pollacks begun to insist on where I will go no mater what in 1995(Germans had their plan and Israelis where they wanted me at all costs theirs)...

That is actually impressive and very flattering to me(at least now I know it was not because of racism or something like this lol - I started to feel intimidated severely because of issues that went on and with police/postal services etc...). I had no clue till I opened news yesterday as seen here https://wiadomosci.wp.pl/

Life is like a box of Chocolates, you never know what you will get...







No comments:

Post a Comment