Saturday, July 21, 2018

Nagrada za video/audio posnetke(dokaze) o spodaj opisanemu(MKULTRI) izživljanju znaša dva miljona Evrov - Reward for your audio/video recordings of MKULTRA torture is 2 million Euros

Not as so called Slovenian communists gestured(Miroslav Berger's colleagues - just give us at least 50/60.000 Euros and you got it), but instead two million Euros.

This case is already at ICC and will be filed also with other courts. As soon as my case is admitted and I receive settlement, two million Euros are yours.

VIDEO IN ENGLISH http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2018/07/video-in-english-reward-for-your.html

VIDEO V SLOVENSKEM JEZIKU http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2018/07/video-v-slovenskem-jeziku-nagrada-za.html

WHY/HOW
I will more that just gladly award(and protect you if needed) someone who is brave enough to just give(secretly drop me as no one will ever know who/how/from where - whatever) me such important evidence in my hands because it will also add to value of my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment