Monday, July 30, 2018

Slovenian court acts very fast when convenient for Ljubljana's RussoSerbian elites - acts to KILL/MURDER

Exactly to MKULTRA scenario - it is truth - I will not get to keep even my laptop which I have purchased for 400 Euros(stolen again just as parts for the car were - by Slovenian police). They have just rated me for dead walking man and will not be allowed to collect proof about MKULTRA. Slovenian court which sends me NEW MENTAL HOSPITAL'S HOSPITALISATION letter(I have just hand signed for one) in which I am acknowledged by several Slovenian "experts" as insane(prohibits me to talk about MKULTRA - calls MKULTRA delusions) notes that I have two days time to respond on one and at the same time that one already decided on how I must go back in mental hospital.
Its how Slovenian(Kaliningrad #2) judicial system operates.

Here are details and I was right even about this - Janez Ogulin even suggested me under MKULTRA that letter is already written and will only be given to me whenever they will deem its the right time for them to do so...













AND COURT'S DECISION - DON'T KNOW WHY THEY ASK FOR MY ANSWER FOR WHICH THEY CLAIM I HAVE TWO DAYS TIME TO ANSWER - ALL DELIVERED AT THE SAME TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment