Wednesday, July 11, 2018

In respect to Serbian bestial physical GUANTANAMO alike torture in Slovenia performed on me under MKULTRA - I cite, "take him with you to Israel or we will kill him"


RUSSIAN FASCISM/ NEONAZISM/ ANTI SEMITISM WAS INVOLVED AS WELL...

Same as Serbians did, Russian male cowards gestured niece of Netanyahu as well I cite, "if he will talk against Russia or Putin, you will not marry him and if you will there will be consequences"...

Extremely hateful and nasty Russian females(closest to Putin possible) to me in Slovenia, "we do not approve of marriages with Semites, but I will approve this one because she has Russian facial features...I have checked her very well"... 

What is this if not fascism/nazism !!???? Who are you Russ(Serbian) to decide what will destiny be of native Slovenian in Slovenia and even US where one obtains US citizenship !!?????

If you can't act civilized way, go back behind Urals and stay there...not even in America/ Scandinavia/ Germany have I seen/heard for such arrogant practices and they are way whiter than yourself...pay more attention to standards of civilized society(normality as you have zoo inside of Duma) vs your physical appearance. It will be good for you and your people who need help more than anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment