Tuesday, July 10, 2018

The one who engaged in direct energy attacks was my father(trained on how and given equipment by my neighbor Dane Kolenc)

Last attack was today when he woke me up at 0700 am and have begun to fake on how he alone is a victim of direct energy attack(he faked fall and facial injury which clearly appear to work neighbor surgeon Kotar).

There was nothing from his panic...even his blood pressure(claimed to have chest pain and blood pressure problems) measured infront of me and mother was normal(went out and worked as if nothing happened).

Yesterday when I posted online direct energy torture, he laughed in my face and have bullied me...watch part 4 where all is explained.

Related to http://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2018/07/the-one-who-engaged-in-direct-energy.html

No comments:

Post a Comment