Friday, April 13, 2018

Novo mesto police(KREMLIN) is now calling itself from my telephone

I will tell you who Retzelj is...Retzelj is a criminal(real gangster) in a blue uniform from Novo mesto' police department whom Mark Zuckerberg befriended when in Slovenia.

Mark Zuckerberg and others managed to obtain "friendships"(this are convinience friendships/parasisitsm is what this = criminality/curruption is what this is and not friendships) as explained here so those could be used to make my life impossible. Mark Zuckerberg lodged at political tourist tourboy neighbor Miro$$$$lav Berger and they come up with idea on how hunger games will played with me to the bitter end...will condition me sanity via what is seen here, "if you don't get cameras on your own by Monday, it will be asylum for ever"...

Mark Zuckerberg, "I will be answering questions to US Congress and by Monday eveything will become clear - your faith will be decided about"...

Ryan Paul to me, "I will retire at that time, and you will begun your new career"...on my answer to him on how I will also want to retire, his to me was, "yes, I will retire in style and you will also retire but in asylum if you will retire"(Paul Ryan is about two years older than myself)...
My only message to animals as seen here is that you are less than animals...


You can see here(on this page) exactly how much US citizenship is worth folks in case you would consider immigrating to USA if from Eastern Europe....your lives will not be conditioned only by AmeroGerman AngloSaxon neonazi scum, but also those who are willing to trade you for their interests = KREMLIN

The worst of the worst...the last shithall in the world = United States of America...

They have also had police van pass bye and so on...drove really slowly...

I though are different Mr Zuckerberg...I really somehow belived in you even that you cause tremendous problems to me, but I guess was wrong because people like yourself who have no respect for what I have gone through need not expect me having respect for them...Zuckerberg just like Schawarzenegger and Musk and others boasted about money...they were all biggg on money issues under MKULTRA and so they find the way to save one via what became over 30.000 declined job applications on two continents...find way to to save one via psychitrc torture and even via local police department...its my fold for it all after all and I totally understand ;)))) Good job.

NOW CALL YOURSELF AGAIN KREMLIN'S SWINES FROM NOVO MESTO'S POLICE STATION...TRY IF YOU DARE PIGS...


Political schizophrenia was not invented by Kremlin, but Kremlin sure did teached also some of his tricks Tycoon club members from Western Europe and US...being a thug/thief/murderer is actually acceptable and a decent reward for work performed ;)
I have seen plenty of this when tortured in Ljubljana's psychitrc hospital...

NOW YOU HAVE YOUR HUNGER GAMES...STICK THEM WHERE THEY BELONG.




Paul Ryan Will Retire from Congress

Read the rest of the dhyeareah at slate.com....

No comments:

Post a Comment