Friday, April 13, 2018

Question is what is going on here

My nuts again normalized(it hurt me and they were small/painful) - could feel relief within half an hour...

Is this like normal jounrnalsim to you !!???? 

My productivity rediced to about 25% of normal productivity...If I wasn't as hardworking as I am, there wouldn't be a single line of news on here...

My neighbor promissed to murder me if I will expose him..."before they will get me, I will kill you were his words to me".

There are three neighbors involved in all this(third individual is involved in IT and possibly as well monitoring - individual is handicaped and was incapable to obtain employment after he tried extremely hard and is somewhat understandable, but are two neighbors are just pure evill).

No comments:

Post a Comment