Sunday, April 15, 2018

Niece and her husband come to pick up their microcameras from garages under pretense that it is for swing but

Outside was/is raining(all video recorded) and there already was another swing in the garden...whole thing looked overly stupid...

I informed them about criminal charges which I will file against them as early as tomorrow(for destruction of my property, modification of my property into deadly computer equipment that alkso radiated, for MKULTRA torture, and for video surveilance involvement against me)

If police doesn't want to conduct search of these premises so be it...don't want to means admit it(I was locked inside for three days because of their approach toward my case as they refused to come on Friday) !!!

Video coming on this subject...

No comments:

Post a Comment