Friday, April 13, 2018

I requested police investigation in respect to microcameras today

I will not go into details, but rather MKUKTRA scenario...

Police is involved in this case and there are microcameras here 100%.

MKULTRA scenario, "police comes and doesn't find anything at all on what psychitric harassments start..."....

POLICE WAS HERE AND HAVE ALREADY CHECKED TO  SEE IF THEIR TOOLS ARE CAPABLE TO DETECT CAMERAS(cameras position in a such a way, that extra attention is required - police knows where cameras are via detailed house plan meaning that my chances are extremelly slender - I remember photos of house areas taken which they will use to demonstrate them to police officers for them NOT to see it)...WHAT KINDS OF CAMERAS HAVE THEY USED OR WILL USE, HOWEVER, I HAVE NO CLUE...THEY HAVE WORKED TOGETHER WITH MITJA WEBER(Veber) TO ENSURE ON HOW THOSE COULD POSSIBLY NOT BE DETECTED...

Police officer who answered telephone was totally dimissive about my contacting investigating police officer once microcameras issue was mentioned to him, but I did receive telphone call once I got ahold of "Republika Slovenija Ministrstvo za notranje zadeve"(Interior Ministry of Republic of Slovenia). They will come today and we shall see what this will look like...

No comments:

Post a Comment