Monday, February 5, 2024

Polish Andrzej Duda and Morawiecki have both with Slovakian Robert Fico threatened would support lies from Slovenian police against me if I wouldn't play along with silence in respect to their criminal involvement against me

Related to https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/01/mother-repeatedly-claimed-that-i.html and will have to explain on court exactly about what Slovenian police demanded from them at the time of fathers' hospitalization to Ljubljana's UKC where THEY HAD SLOVENIAN POLICE ALSO HIJACKED ME FROM SLOVAKIA AND FROM POLAND. First destination in 2018 when escaping Slovenian psychiatric violence was SLOVAKIA where I filled for political asylum. MENTIONED SLOVAKIAN AND POLISH POLITICIANS CONDITIONED ME SANITY ON OPPORTUNITY WITH I CITE, "COULD BE LIKE THIS OR LIKE THAT IT DEPENDS ON YOU"

I WILL NEED THE THREE OF YOU AT THE COURT.

No comments:

Post a Comment