Sunday, February 11, 2024

Ohhhh princess Anne hoped for wished for replacing Queen Elisabeth - it was time like this and I ended up being guilty for it all

Once Charles got ahold of his chair which ALLWAYS WAS HIS CHAIR, Charles stated me I cite, "Ohhhh well, you won't do to me what you have done to her"....this treachery was then rehearsd also by other family members in my face acknowledging me in my face as a bad luck back in 1990 - shortly after video you see here was recorded with Anne in Moscow(where KGB and CIA had me hijacked from Slovenia - still was Yugoslavia). princess Anne with whom I traveled quite a bit suggested me with Charles are taking me on tours to keep me alive due to fall of USSR and Yugoslav federation - did so in fear for my life based on their account and what truly was even appreciated from my side SINCE THE DEATH THREATS I WAS RECEIVING ONE AFTER ANOTHER FOR CAUSING TURMOIL BECAUSE OF THESE CRIMINALS WERE LINING UP IN FACE JUST AS CARS ON ASSEMBLY LINE. Little I knew what I got myself into. Crazy rendezvous with London scumbags costed me life.
This probably is Anne's youtube propaganda channel - she had her achieve going wherver she had me along and a funny little man whom she would communicate what to save on record...three of them actually at times(two assistants of which one replaced aging man probably in 2000 - 2004 - he trained photography a new royal photographers/video producers on how to). I knew part about my being guilty for it all in respect to Anne's inheritance of crown due to Phillip who insisted in private to Charles would pass one throne already in 1986 - 1987 and what also everyone knew. I was a bad luck based on their own words whom, however, they somehow couldn't rid itself and the further it went parallel to torture, the greater misfortune I was becoming.

@Queen Elisabeth and Barbara Bush Sr. - ohohohohohahahaha....look down bellow its my grandma and me...hohohohahaha.


OHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHA



Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhh - we rockn rock....
Ohohohoho tralalala a ong way we came from far awa ohohoho....






HERE IS A TIME, A DATE, AND A PICTURE TAKEN FROM INSIDE OF THE MIND OF "THE" BRITISH LONDON CRETIN - THEY DESPERATELY KEEP SHOWING THIS POOR ACID GUY FOR DAYS ALREADY....
THOSE THAT KNOW THE WHOLE ACCOUNT ABOUT STORY BEHIND ONE, DO LAUGH RIGHT NOW. WESTERN MAIN STREAM PRESS IS NOT THERE TO PUBLISH ARTICLE PAID IN FOR BY ROYALS, BUT TO SERVE/EXIST FOR THEIR NEEDS. ITS OTHERS THAT EARN SPACE ON ONE UTERLY CLIMBING IN THEIR ASSES. YOU CAN HAVE YOU MINUTE OF MAIN STREAM MEDIA YES, BUT ONLY IF YOU DO A LITTLE FAVOR BY LISTING YOURSELF ON A CRIME LIST. GOOGLE'S AI WILL TEL YOU THE SAME.

No comments:

Post a Comment