Friday, February 9, 2024

HERE SEEN INDIVIDUAL CAME ON THE PICTURE WITH CANCER AFTER CHARLES BEGUN TO SEARCH FOR PEOPLE INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA WHO SUFFERED CANCER PROBLEMS BECAUSE OF ME: It was 2011 when prince Charles insisted me for the first time I will have to prove one I am the "best"(WORTHY TO BE ALIVE) by surviving what he procrastinated in my case would be my battle with cancer

Charles who did all he could with Queen and his kids to get me into psychiatric hospital as fast as possible knew a whole a lot about my future cancer already in 2011 - two years before he managed to push me into Psychiatric Hospital Ljubljana Polje through the use of nothing more than blatant lies - once I pointed out MK Ultra in Swedish Karlstadt, Charles wasted with his royal camarades noooo time.

Individual you see on here claimed had mentioned cancer in 2014 with British royals who followed up

through his case on me claiming me its what is awaiting me as next on my way to freedom. Pretty INSANE. Dude with doctoral title posted video online as is seen just 4 months ago and is full of some insane views that have nothing to do with my reality - our lives or worth to fight for, have nothing common. This doctor was praised in my face by prince Harry not only Charles and William on how I will have to demonstrate them obviously what you see here for them to believe I suppose I worthy to be alive. Here seen physician was violent with me once I declined his "help" in respect to cancer in 2016 - its when British royals who ran operation from rear ran to his assistance with death threats raining on me....and that is your MK Ultra if you do like to refer extermination as described on this blog as "MK Ultra". Highest profile ever is what Trump claimed me I have to repeat and repeat....poisoning and faking medical record with limitless abuse/torture involved. Nice

Charles went INSANE because of his own cancer problems and during his death threats insisted to third person how he already searched for someone whom he could use to example me his attitude toward serious health problems such as would be cancer in my case.

PSYCHIATRIST PETER KAPŠ WAS TRAINED ON HOW TO MURDER BY AMERICAN CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE - CIA....RECEIVED A SPECIAL TRAINING AND REGULAR UPDATES FROM HIS WESTERN COLLEAGUES ON HOW TO AND WHAT IS EXPECTED OF ONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment