Friday, February 16, 2024

About what Slovenian police from Ljubljana was up to when they instructed me on their expectations which were nothing other than extensions of bestial post MK Ultra torture

If you were involved in this as law enforcement officer from Slovenia - stay home for your own sake. I don't want to see you for reasons specified in video.

Slovenian police clearly engaged in sadism even in respect to work assignments which they alone created for me(what they raped me with during MK Ultra with and afterwards) and were used for purposes of nothing other than ADDITIONAL torture. Delay and stretch as much as possible with any guessing if I ever will make it alive due to health problems created and seen displayed on my body during MK Ultra.
Part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

Related to the second blonde dung from Ljubljana and not to be mistaken with https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2024/02/the-main-dungoriginal-blonde-dung-from.html

He actually entered home for elderly where my father is located since 2022 on several occasions and where it was deemed I was mentally ill by director of home for elderly and will as such not pose any threat to fake police investigation in the future - its where he even made threats in my face again in case I wouldn't comply...he is about 190cm tall and now probably is age 48 to 55. 

THEY DOUBTED I WOULD MANAGE AS SEEN ON VIDEO AND THEY DOUBTED GESTURED EVEN AS UNNECESSARY TO POINT OUT  HOW STATEMENTS WHICH GOVERNMENT POSTAL WORKERS HAVE MADE WERE CONTRADICTING ONE ANOTHER. CLEARLY NOT ABOUT INVESTIGATION, BUT MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE AND AS PAINFUL AS IT GETS - EVEN RIDICULE WORK THEY SHOULD HAVE DONE LONG LONG AGO AND WHICH WOULD SERVE THEM INFLICT ME EVEN MORE DAMAGE VIA NOTHING OTHER THAN SLOVENIAN POLICE BUREAUCRACY.

@CIA - PSYCHIATRIST KAPŠ AND SLOVENIAN POLICE WAS HEAVILY INVOLVED IN THIS CASE AND ITS WHERE I ALSO WAS TORTURED AMONG OTHER LOCATIONS USED BY POLICE IN AREA...THERE WERE MORE CASES LIKE THIS THAN WHAT I COULD COUNT IN WHICH KAPŠ WAS INVOLVED. WHY IF YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ONE !!????

V SLOVENSKI POLICIJI IMAMO ZVERINE - NE LJUDI. ZVERINJAKARJE. NAVADNE ZAVRATNE ZLOČINCE. MORILCE KI NOSIJO POLICIJSKE ZNAČKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment