Tuesday, August 22, 2023

White Cajun Higgins and Shaquile O'neal were both involved in MK Ultra since age 5 when delivered to USA - perhaps the two most expressive MK ultra participants I will make video about(both of which I rolled on the floor with and then age 9 and up wondered about what happened)

 As much as same age Shaquile O'neal was searching for me, I no longer could recognize one from age 9 and up due to growth difference. Shaquile O'neal was the biggest contrast in my MK Ultra case with

one physically beating everyone involved except myself till age 9 then he went on to grow more and more wondering about where I was at while I no longer could recognize mountain just growing and growing. His physical looses to me till age 9 is what I was told made Shaquile O'neal a Shaquile O'neal at NBY court. As for Captain Clay Higgins, I really wanted to beat the shit out of one at age 9 when he told me in the face during Joe Biden's signing up for careers as adults how I will remain without any support which all other kids involved AT MY EXPENSE would get, but that those would be my witnesses once I manage to recognize their involvement in MK Ultra. Higgins then went on to get more of me - teared apart one peace of me after another figuring out how I no longer like him to land in the senate and so forth, but did offered me hand of his daughter after wife rejected me on numerous occasions....Higgins is 10 years senior to me.

Clay Higgins

CAPT. CLAY HIGGINS

Captain Clay Higgins is a Deputy Marshal of Lafayette, Louisiana



AND WHEN SHAQ WENT WILD DURING MK ULTRA(HE DID AND ACTED TOTALLY ISNANE WITH ME), MY BRITISH MIDGET WILD WILD BEAR GRILLS CAME TO ONE AT RESCUE - KARMA KICKED IN TO KICK SHAQ IN HIS AZZZZZZ, AND SHAQ AGAIN BECAME ALL NORMAL SINCE....
WHEN MIDGET GETS YOU IN HIS CROSSHAIRS...AND YOU SAY NO SCARS NO PAIN AND ASS IN ONE PIECE

MOST FAMOUS SHAQ'S SPEECH

MY AZZZ SPEECH


Shaq
Ah-ah
Saviour of the universe
Shaq
Ah-ah
He'll save every one of us
Shaq
Ah-ah
He's a miracle
(This mornings unprecedented solar eclipse is no cause for alarm)
Shaq
Ah-ah
King of the impossible
He's for every one of us
Stand for every one of us
He'll save with a mighty hand
Every man, every woman, every child with a mighty Shaq
Shaq
Ah-ah
(Gordon's alive)
Shaq
Ah-ah
He'll save every one of us
Just a man, with a man's courage
He knows nothing but a man
But he can never fail
No one but the pure in heart may find the golden grail
Oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Shaq, Shaq, I love you
But we only have 14 hours to save the Earth
Shaq

WITH OCTOPUS(THE DINNER) WAITING RIGHT AT THE BOTTOM



UPDATED NEXT DAY - Wednesday, August 23, 2023 Shaquille O'Neal - well, you talked a long time a lots of shit $$$$ that caused me a lots of harm and it was more than talk   https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/08/shaquille-oneal-well-you-talked-long.html

No comments:

Post a Comment