Tuesday, August 22, 2023

I recall Joe Biden, his wife Neilia Hunter Biden, his two sons, and daughter Naomi Christina Biden all the way to my age of year 1 if it was for a real death on December 18, 1972

And for what I know, Joe Biden had affair with Jill way before one married her. I do not believe his first wife and daughter were killed in accident. Its now also questionable(what nurse Janko was obsessed with together with psychiatrist Kapš who both evidently became a family experts and knew more about me than what I have or perhaps even do) if I was born on December 9, 1971 and not earlier. 

Some even insisted me am am son of Joe Biden(that he is biological father) what according to those who claimed as stated under MK Ultra could be seen from photos of Hunter Biden and Beau Biden - both big for their age of 2. For Joe Biden Without any doubts according to my memory at age 1, I was with Bidens. Beau and Hunter both were very nice to me contrary to blonde boys in Slovenia with whom I had a heavy physical altercations. I arrived as a child from chaotic violent Slovenia to USA always as half wild. All the violence brokered through Belgrade for which also was said that Tito wanted to have Western child interbreed with his family. Morning MK Ultra car rides to Belgrade with police officers at earliest age were normal with Tito at one point due to body issues rejecting me entirely(probably age 2 and half) and taking me back in his genocidal environment after realizing Jovanka and he both were crazy cuckoos.

I further was brainwashed for Joe Biden to be of British related even to British royals ancestry.


WITH SERGEI LAVROV ON THE PICTURE WHO STICKED NOSE INTO BIDEN WITH TOTAL OBSESSION, OBVIOUSLY I DO NOT BITE ANY THEORIES ABOUT MY BEING HIS BIOLOGICAL SON NOR DO I ACCEPT TO VIEW MYSELF IN ANY WAY AS A PART OF BRITISH ROYAL FAMILY. 

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING PICTURE AND TELL ME WHAT DO YOU SEE.....DO YOU SEE ME ON THERE !!???? WELL, THAT WAS THE RELATION BETWEEN ME AND WESTERN WORLD BEGINNING AGE 1.
@JOE BIDEN - YOU ARE A MURDEROUS CROOK WHO BUILT YOUR ENTIRE WEALTH THROUGH PHOTOS AS SEEN ABOVE INVOLVING CHILDREN FROM ALL AMERICAN BACKGROUNDS TO BECOME MY WITNESS WHOSE LIFE WAS LABELED AS A DEAD END STREET AT MY AGE 8,9 ON USA SOIL - THOSE CHILDREN WHO SIGNED UP FOR SUCH PROGRAM GOT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY LOVED TO BE IN LIFE ANYWHERE FROM BOXING/NBA CHAMPIONS TO POLICE OFFICERS ETC...I, ON THE OTHER HAND WAS TOLD BY KIDS IN THE FACE AT THE SAME TIME, WAS BORN IN THE WRONG COUNTRY - SORRY

AS FOR JOSIP BROZ TITO AT AGE 2.5 - ONCE HE OBSERVED MY CATCHING UP TO CHILDREN WHOM HE AND JOVANKA SELECTED AS GOOD/FIT/ WORTHY TO PARTICIPATE IN BELGRADE, HE CHANGED HIS MIND. 

JOSIP BROZ TITO CHANGED HIS MIND EVEN MORE AFTER I COMMENCED TO PSYCHICALLY DEMOLUTE HIS SELECTED <3 BABIES WHOM VIOLENT YUGOSLAV THUG INCITED WITH HOPE TO PROVE ME WRONG IN MORE AND MORE PHYSICAL ALTERCATIONS UNDER MK ULTRA. IT WAS ALL IN VEIN FOR NOTHING ON WHAT HE COMMENCED DIFFERENT GAME SUCH AS "THE TWO OF US" WHICH HE BEGUN TO SUPPORT WITH VIOLENT INJECTIONS USED TO RETARD PHYSICAL GROWTH. JOSIP BROZ TITO WAS AND IS IN MY EYES(NO LONGER ONLY UNDER MK ULTRA) IN A RANK OF GERMAN HUMAN EXPERIMENTATION CONCENTRATION CAMPS FRICKS PSYCHOPATHS WHICH NEONAZI GERMANY PRODUCED DURING WW2. SICK AS IT GETS, BUT THERE WAS AND THERE IS NOTHING OTHER TO EXPECT. ITS BELGRADE


INVOLVED IN MK ULTRA WAS A BRAINWASH AS IS SEEN UNDER BELMORAL "NEWS" AND WITH WHICH BRAGGING IN MY FACE FROM THE SIDE OF ROYALS I HAD OR HAVE EXACTLY ZERO TO DO WITH.


No comments:

Post a Comment