Saturday, August 26, 2023

@Ukraine - if you don't get him arrested, you will loose your national integrity.

 https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2023/08/involved-in-mk-ultra-by-all.html 

Putin repeatedly stated(repeatedly lost mind infront of Americans and everyone else - total panic mode as when I stated one first time how I will head to Ukraine, Putin repeatedly refused to understand/acknowledge took break to counsel with everyone involved on what to do IF) that if I would ever come to Ukraine, he would nuke one out of existence at once. The his KGB team begun to day dream about how to ensure I would never manage to Ukraine if I would head for one...

Mining city was a small "city" with a city cat and with a city dog next to few houses in the main street and rail in 2000, but did somewhat grew beginning 2003 and eventually grew into larger settlement. I didn't get what the hell I was there for in 2000. First visitations to this tiny mining city, however, started in 1997 with French and British as the first. Oui oui oui en effet !!!

UKRAINE TODAY IS JUST INCHES AWAY FROM TOTAL DEFEAT OR POSSIBLE 100% LIBERATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment