Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Your game saw nothing, heard nothing, know nothing will result in same as the case was during MK Utra torture - I will express support for Donald Trump

 I requested million times from people who observed torture a police intervention - nothing ever happened so I begun to F**** YOU PEOPLE IN YOUR LAST PARTICLES OF BRAIN. I will repeat procedure. Tired of your saw nothing, heard nothing, know nothing game. Waiting game to be exact.

26 years went bye and what have we learned within those - YOU THE PEOPLE ARE GUILTY FOR EVERYTHING AND I ASSUME EXACTLY ZERO RESPOSIBILITY FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED TO ANYNONE TO THE POINT THAT I WILL START TO SUPPORT TRUMP AGAIN ;)

I told you - you cooked s*** and you still need one.

We are in same situation as we were for 23 years its just that I have proven to have the least to do what you claimed even that drugged up and tortured was my fold....with logic like this we can argue whse fold it is and elect new Adolf Hitler not only repeat 911.

Its literately making fool out of sanity for 26 years in my case.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment