Sunday, December 27, 2020

Has nothing to do with me and its nothing I want to have to do with - Those who felt the need for me to feel their needs from(or for the sake of) their point of view

 https://www.blic.rs/slobodno-vreme/najveca-svemirska-tajna-rusije-nestala-u-svemiru-letelicu-su-pronasli-ali-ne-i/7h8pglx 





Including




My life is mine. They(Trumpets, Bushes, Putins, Vucic, Pahors, Musks etc - tsars) were selecting women from catalogues. F*** wives infront of their husbands(real goats) and for me they anticipated anything will go(whatever I liked was off the picture while keeping only selected timed options) and for rejecting it screamed racism while blocking me from employment - led to poisoning, spine breaking, and as you see more...much of what I haven't even mentioned.

SHE WAS USED AS AN TEMPORARY NONEXISTING OPTION BASED ON NONEXISTING NEEDS FOR SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF TILL ROAD TO BELGRADE WOULD OPEN FOR WHICH, HOWEVER, I HAVE NO NEEDS EITHER(too late now - you screw it up in early beginnings back in 1996 when I still was interested)

ITS WHERE YOUR LIES AND VIOLENCE MEET DEAD END.

Korona vas j*** tam kjer bi morali imeti glave pa je namesto njih še ena rit.

No comments:

Post a Comment