Tuesday, December 15, 2020

@United States of America

Electoral college completed presidential transition toward Joe Biden https://www.yahoo.com/news/electoral-college-results-confirm-it-joe-biden-is-the-next-president-222811405.html

I fulfilled my part toward expectations of normal Americans(not because you deserved it, but because you matter as human beings), and will now peruse my goal as whole(that includes also whatever was told not too for the sake of Joe Biden in 2020)

I have no obligation toward anyone/anything related to US elections whatsoever from here on. 


Hold your government officials responsible(accountable for their actions) according to US laws(foremost constitution) or otherwise as political colors(even if democrat and wrong will be wrong) maters to me from here on not.

No comments:

Post a Comment