Wednesday, December 9, 2020

MK ULTRA - Slovenian company Valher identified along with its Bosnian employee, neighbors of Valher company, local road, city of Prnjavor in Bosnia

In remote parts of Slovenia far from home in Novo mesto and in Bosnia...

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/jlVgf11NByM

Work is done with unmatched precision(ability to recall) events during which I was drugged up as it gets, but capable to walk/move. Events described in this video are again with same precision and go back in time as far as 25 years...

Each of my videos aren't only proofs about what was done to me, but state of the art work. 

This video recording took me entire three days and as recalled memories updated itself, I ended video recording whole thing five times. Yes, its a lots of work which is not paid.

Nope, they didn't count with this and specially not Trumpets.

US GOVERNMENT WILL HAVE TO COME SUPER CLEAN ABOUT IT.


No comments:

Post a Comment