Saturday, December 12, 2020

35 YEARS AGO WE DROVE(father and I) NOW NEIGHBOR ANDREJ UHL'S GRANDFATHER TO HOSPITAL AS HE AND HIS FATHER HAD A BAD CAR(zastava 750) CRASH NEAR RATEŽ - WE SAVED ONE'S LIFE JUST SO HIS GRANDSON COULD STEAL ME BRAND NEW TIRES FROM CAR IN 2007 THAT ALMOST LEFT ME DEAD AS A RESULT OF CAR CRASH

 He have stolen and I bet destroyed bunch of other things along the way. Explained me that local Novo mesto police is helping one out as one can't get job other than self employed car mechanic due to extensive crime record. One of the cameras stolen just few days ago as I tested them found its way back to room as I searched for one yesterday, but not other two.

@Borut Pahor - I will make stops at parliament and your palace as well as at partisan commemorations to make hell out of your life by handing leaflets to people before I rip one apart totally on court.

No comments:

Post a Comment