Friday, July 10, 2020

No cats on sight today other than in the morning when I saw them eat fried chicken bones neighbor dumped them at the entrance

When I returned from shower, however, there was fur inside of the dish where I placed them food of my own. Meaning a derision for me as we f**** you(they have placed fur on several occasions to me if I did forgot something to learn on how it was destroyed during absence).


I feel sorry for cats which are digesting bones, but will probably feel better sometimes tomorrow or so. This neighbor also praised Coronavirus upon my arrival as punishment of God against homosexuals and others whom God hates according to him(and Duda, and Kaczynski, and Morawiecki - a Polish Trump alike luny train).

I made cats a little house in mean while inside of studio, so they can crash for a sleep if they feel. So far I didn't manage to get them to stay with me yet. They come to eat, play a bit, and leave back to trash place which they call home. Perhaps(I hope) they change mind, but wild animal should never ever be pressured into anything. One must get used to it and accept one as friend on its own. They are proud and value freedom which most of pets don't even understand - just like people.
 New home waiting for cat family to move in if(there was a bad storm outside, so I thought I would just lure them somehow inside - storm was prognosed earlier during day and that could be the real reason why they went after cats)...

 Meal waiting and nothing - I just hope they are okay.


 Bottom glass was removed from doors as Americans raised their cats with hole which gave cats ability to walk out from studio as pleased rather than have them scratch window....
 This old windows is still scratched and even glass broken. Americans complained me about cats misbehaving and what led to creation of special hole which allowed them to enter exit...
 interior of cat home....don't throw old sleeping bags away - they are the best accommodate for your pets...I created them deluxe bed if theyare nly willing to come...
Mr. Frog who lives under sofa outside on the balcony came instead on dinner(at least someone)...buon appetito, signor Rana...you will grow into one strong frog ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment