Saturday, July 25, 2020

I remove status quo from psychologist Daniel Smith

If he will not alone report himself to me personally, I will commence persecution procedure not only against Trump, but also against those who plan on using Trump as shield for escapades and even profitable book publishing as psychologist insisted on.


No one hired by anyone to do dirty job for him/her regardless of how sweet would want to present himself/herself in the case if  not coming forward will be excluded from persecution.

It doesn't make sense to me to forgive and forget to those who were hired to kill just because "they had too".

The only person left without choice was myself - all others have signed up contracts for it. They agreed to pay price for the cost of new careers.

No comments:

Post a Comment