Thursday, July 30, 2020

TOTAL RUST POISONING FOR NO LESS THAN TWO YEARS ON BRINK OF DEATH: Police which visited with immigration refused to file police report on my behalf


Video can be seen also at 

Police visited today at approximately 1200 hours together with Polish immigration services at which opportunity I have reported one poisoning via rusty pipes in area of the building where I was compelled to take showers. Police refused to accept report from me at the time on what owner who just yesterday claimed me will sell house desperately attempted to talk to me(was on my way to Pabianice - job search). Just upon return from Pabianice, I was practically verbally assaulted by individual from upstairs during very unfriendly attempt of another resident who claimed to act on behalf of owner who demands from me to move out before first - Saturday. All recorded.


Above recorded earlier today during police visit - prior to departure to Pabianice.

I was severely assaulted at this location by directed energy weapons while all the way from Grotiniki poisoned most severely with rust - they destroyed me brand new cooking equipment as well as poisoned water supplies. WATER PIPES(HOT WATER - BOILERS) ALONE WERE PROBABLY THE MOST POISONOUS PART OF ENTIRE TRIP THROUGHPUT POLAND - SOMETHING I HAVE UNFORTUNATELY REALIZED JUST DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY TO HAVE BLOOD POISONING REDUCED TO A QUARTER OF WHAT SITUATION WAS BEFORE WHEN I NO LONGER COULD EVEN SLEEP WITHOUT NOISE IN HEAD.

Yes, I had coffee this morning and everything as should have as healthy individual and after two years looks just fine(this is why whenever I left away for day or two was okay and 😋return nothing other than poisoning).

At this very location, I don't have not even cran/running(sink) water inside(forget about toilet and shower) - NO WATER HERE AND COMPELLED TO WHAT YOU SEE HERE. 

BRUTAL DIRECTED ENERGY ATTACKS AND RUST POISONING TO THE BRINK OF EXHAUSTION - NO SLEEP ALLOWED.

Don't talk to me about Litvinenko.

RENT IS PAID UNTIL SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2020. SORRY 


Contract which landlord wanted me to sign 3 weeks ago along with payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment