Monday, November 15, 2021

Britney Spears due to her real looks, asked me NOT TO TALK ABOUT HER REAL FACIAL FEATURES which are more brown than what Milan Kučan insisted(till they shut his insane mouths) was Aryan white

Insisted me to NOT talk about her cosmetic surgery. Video I produced today therefore is not to glorify any Aryan female beauty, but instead to protect my Slovenian identity from views of people who demonstrated any issues pertaining to me from outside of the Slovenia to Slovenian natives as Aryan related issue - Milan Kučan rated any female from outside of Slovenia as Aryan nazi related into the faces of foreign politicians/royalties as if one was my owner and I was his private propery. Britney just so happens to be of Belgian origins is what I was told and nooot so Aryan as some would love for their political reasons and have also shut mouths of some Slovenian politicians on opportunity as was told. https://ausertimes.blogspot.com/2021/11/from-your-creep-about-my-children-with.html

For me personally, as long as you respect Slovenian people(whoever you are) and don't have problem with their looks or with whom they engage in matrimony based on freedom of choice(regardless of race and religion) with, I am okay with you - but once you engage in methods indifferent from Adolf Hitler who wanted to also cleanse us out for the sake of German expansion, I do have a problem with it and it doesn't matter for what reason. Slovenes are mainly Western Slavic mixture of Slavs with Southern Slavs, Illyrians, in some cases Celts, Romans. We were occupied by Germans for very long time, so its natural we have also some of that DNA and it was all kinds of people that traveled through Slovenia.


@Milan Kučan - do you know what our SLAVIC ancestry did with people who have seen us rather than human beings in the past as their private property/pencils !!????


British Royals calmed you Kučan, but I have other plans for you. THEY WILL LEARN MY NAME BY YOUR CLEARLY RESPONDING INFRONT OF THEM TO MY QUESTIONS AS TO WHAT I AM TO YOU AND WHAT YOUR CONNECTION IS TO ME AND THIS COUNTRY - YOU AND BORUT PAHOR ARE NOT EVEN SLOVENES IN MY EYES.

No comments:

Post a Comment