Sunday, November 21, 2021

BIDENS SHOW WAY FORWARD: The question is how I knew JOE BIDEN'S IDEA WAS TO GET READ OF COMPETITION BY PUSHING ONE INTO CONFLICT AGAINST CHINA WHILE COOPERATING BEHIND CURTAIN WITH ONE

@Joe Biden - Keep laughing as is what you do whenever PROVEN DEAD WRONG LIAR, but I was 100% correct about everything stated on this news site and you miserably failed after already ruining me 28 years of life https://www.yahoo.com/news/hunter-bidens-firm-helped-secure-162018644.html 

United States of America was the best country in the world - world(you wherever you are 

your  nation country was spared from extermination during WWII because of USA - goes also to Japan and Italy who would become casualties of nazi politics as soon as German territorial expansion needs would be satisfied) exists because of one, but not any more and reasons for fall of republic are many - from Hollywooders who see themselves in princes and princesses to bullion buyers(dodgery for the sake of $$$ - cash for morals as Lebron James stated), and corruption - happens when general people turn their backs to republic and see other directions for that to happen country must become toxic - intoxication by Trumpets....


Joe Biden insisted me - conditioned me heavily with coming China issue as per my case outcome would result on how I see one as - dared me to support China and finally as we see since he knew he failed, a big smile of his son and him on yahoo...Biden losers(born to be losers) !!! 

Biden and his son Hunter had two MK Ultra versions to promote themselves infront of China - supporting one infront of me and DARING ME WITH MK ULTRA OUTCOME(Biden at the same time DEMANDED for me to support him against China - went as far as using Britney Spears for whose children US Government claimed were mine with date of sanity admission/conservatorship which took place just prior to meeting with China by claiming me to keep my mouths shut as she will finally be capable to help me) AFTER RUINING ME 28 YEARS OF LIFE TO SUPPORT ONE !!!

From not so(as CIA/FBI anticipated I would turn myself into)  Oswald Lee Harvey alike Slovenian dude ,) Still American with also China on my side.
LEFT INFRONT OF THE WORLD WITH NOTHING BUT PROVEN LIES AND WITH BIG SMILE ON AT ALMIGHTY YAHOO...










JOE BIDEN - KING OF LOSERS(different side of the same Trump coin)

No comments:

Post a Comment