Sunday, November 14, 2021

FROM YOUR CREEP: About my children with Britney Spears and Western lie turning faster than mouths can talk

Video can be also seen at https://youtu.be/3TXQeDdDwU4 

In 2010 when it comes to Iran, these criminals who initiated crime didn't realize(they more than realized - you have never ever seen people as violent pushy as people I mention on here - they act on camera as one thing, but in reality a human being to them is just a number/nothing is what I was am) it was 15 years of most severe abuse behind me already - they went on to write more and more abuse against me on my resume with support of United Nations(Antonio Guterres personally involved since 1995).




Not who is falling down, but who is NOW orca(@Charles heh !!???) and who seal....



Is the same person you know - myself








TRUMP WHO DISAPPEARED IN MEAN WHILE IS NOW BACK AS OF TODAY. IT APPEARS I HAVE A MAGIC IN RESPECT TO AMERICAN DEMOCRACY - WESTERN VALUES AS WHOLE....WAS IT THE PHONE THAT RANG IN WASHINGTON DC FROM MOSCOW ON WILLINGNESS IN RESPECT TO COOPERATION DUE TO MY VIDEOS OR WAS IT BIGGER OFFER TO MOSCOW THAT DOUBLED TRUMP'S POLL RESULTS - FACT IS THAT JOE BIDEN IS DONALD TRUMP AND PEOPLE CONTINUE TO SEE, HEARD AND KNOW NOTHING.



No comments:

Post a Comment