Friday, July 16, 2021

Mike Tyson told me in 1997 in respect to his daughter

 "Please don't tell this to my family because I will get in trouble you do understand me man"...

I assumed for the guy to be as evil as hell. I sure was certain he did something to her...got idea about him being as snicky as it gets.

In 1996, in my head was already black bride. I was thinking on how I will tell family in Slovenia about my wife...

And who was the lady which substituted his daughter in 1996 and what left me with considerable amount of trauma as I see even today !!???? The cleaning lady also  interested in me, but my not being interested in her...

His daughter got ugly man who married her basically infront of my eyes(I was still attracted to her) and I exploded in weight instead 😈😇😑

@Mike Tyson - you are an asshole. And you laughed atop of all that AND RATED ME AS RACIST IN CONTINUATION FOR NOT EXPRESSING INTEREST IN YOUR NEXT DAUGHER...

F*** YOU MIKE TYSON.

I will retaliate for this. You are racist and worst yet - stupid enough to not even understand. You caused lots of problems over the years I see...


So what funny about someone implanted into his lymph nodes with cancer !!????

No comments:

Post a Comment