Friday, July 16, 2021

Wrong tablet(just as was told under MK Ultra case will be) was sent(don't know if one is even working)

 #1 Destroyed laptop(fan staffed with garbage from vacuum cleaner - dvd rom doesn't even open for whatever reason). Under MK Ultra incited in external cooler purchase - brainwashed inside of the room on 100+ horror scenarios in which Mike Tyson, Obama, Johnson played their roles. With Mike Tyson insisting on my purchasing 8 inch tablet(as the best option). Further on how I need to write about it what will help Black Lives Matter to establish its reputation since mentioned crew would confess about crime - "recognize one".

#2 Sold mini water Air conditioner at local Hofer store which just as was told under MK Ultra could even burn hard drive computer due to water leak. I missed possible electrocution for centimeters after water purred out of one during use.

POSTAL OFFICE INFORMED ME THAT IN EUROPE FOR COMPUTER/TABLETS RELATED EQUIPMENT TAX IS CHARGED FROM VALUE OF 150 EUROS SO HERE SEEN WAS ERROR ON MY BEHALF BUT I WILL LET ONE STAY ONE HERE. BORUT PAHOR WAS RIGHT ABOUT TAX BUT OBVIOULSY HAS A PROBLEM WITH DUTCH ROYALS.

ERROR

#3 Tablet arrives for which I am overcharged I believe no less than 20 Euros(total of 35 Euros on value of 75 Euros) just as was told under MK Ultra case will be and tablet just as was told case will be is not 10 inch, but instead 7 or 8...Borut Pahor told me under MK Ultra to quickly submit complain about being overcharged to Dutch postal services as was them who would cause this types of problems - tax import problems(strange because I submitted to Slovenian postal services who charged import taxes original purchase bill, so I have no clue how Pahor connected Dutch royals with here stated) created by Dutch royals according to Pahor.

I thought tax import is 22%, but then again its a great question as per what goes one here...tablet although ordered via fast Aliexpress shipping also traveled to Slovenia 35(lets say I picked one up on 13th even that never ever note was sent to me about one - they wrote on package on how they called me at home and that I didn't answer phone) and was delivered at the wrong postal office - not the one I specified.

Above is what I was sent with European plug which can't be even plugged anywhere...






What case should have been....



Sale on Aliexpress and messages I exchanged prior to purchase in which seller assured me tablet is 10.1 inch - its why I purchased tablet for two Euros more from seller from whom I even got assurance about product as stated(I remembered MK Ultra scenario is why - otherwise I never pay more).



I KNEW IN ADVANCE WHAT THEY WILL DO TO ME
OBTANED SECOND ASSURANCE NEXT TO LISTING AND THEN BOUGHT ONE ;)







shipment from China delayed from why !!???






Portable cooler sold to me even in winter tin local Hofer store as special...could even electrocute me.

No comments:

Post a Comment