Wednesday, July 21, 2021

My message to Chinese Aliexpress today - if same happens to you, purchase from ebay and avoid what Aliexpress collects on the side from "ebay owners" + collect your refund immediately

 After rejecting few crazy(INSANE) proposals from Aliexpress alone(not about sellers, but instead Aliexpress - Chinese trade engine), my message to Aliexpress today was as follows:

"Smaller size 8 inch not 10 inch as seller advertised and assured me is via messenger. Tablet also came with 64GB memory and not 640GB as advertised. Didnt check other parameters as far as number of cores/processor or if tablet is functioning. DEMAND ENTIRE refund for tablet AND European Union IMPORT taxes in amount of 110 Euros.

My comp. was broken so you can have circus here and I waited in vain for its replacement from you so you can have more circus. You are corrupt enterprise affiliated with American criminals. "


@CHINA - NOBODY WILL DISCRIMINATE AGAINST MY MONEY EITHER. MY BELONGINGS CAN BE BROKEN/VANDALISED, BUT NOBODY WILL DISCIMINATE AGAINST MY MONEY. I WILL SUE YOU. I will not finance corruption(Americans payed them for crime) which will be used to DESTROY/VANDALISE my personal belongings in my own room, so play with my sanity can commence - goes same for Chinese as for American side.


AS OF TODAY, I NO LONGER AM CHINESE(I was at heart).


No comments:

Post a Comment